CPG Consultants has been actively involved in the structuring of procurement management policies and procedures in Singapore, putting in place the best tendering practices, tender evaluation procedures and cost control measures.
Our quantity surveyors are well versed with the various standard conditions of contracts used in projects involving a wide selection of local and international clients, consultants and contractors. Apart from providing project cost and financial controls, our quantity surveyors are often called upon to support the project team with value engineering solutions and to offer advice to clients and consultants on contractual issues arising from changes in the contract’s scope.
Our Core Services include:
- Conducting Feasibility Studies for Development Projects
- Works and Services Procurement
- Cost Planning and Analysis
- Cost Estimating, Studies and Control
- Tender Preparation and Management
- Contract Administration and Management
- Contractual Claims Management
In addition, we also offer the following Specialist Services:
- Claims and Dispute Management
- Value Management
- Project Management
- Land Acquisition and Insurance Valuation