Home >
Seagate RMO Woodlands 2
Seagate Factory is a purpose built manufacturing facility for the production of recording media. Located in the Woodlands Industrial Estate, it has a site area of about 24,000 sqm. With a Plot Ratio of about 2.1, the 52,000 sqm gross floor area factory building is organised vertically in 5 levels with about 60% devoted purely to production and the remaining 40% accommodating offices, infrastructure supports and ancillary facilities.

The lower 4 levels are designed for production operations, with capability to run in a vibration-free clean room mode. The 5th storey accommodates the administration offices and a staff cafeteria. To support the demanding mechanical and electrical needs of the production, a 5 storey Utility Block is designed to hug the side of the building housing electrical and mechanical infrastructures. Within the production floors, vibration isolations are designed into the structures thus enabling manufacturing operations of the highest precision in the IT industry.
Project name Seagate RMO Woodlands 2
Location Singapore
Completion Date 2004
Site Area 24000 m²
Gross Floor Area (GFA) 52,000 m²
Service(s) Rendered Architectural Design

Typology Industrial
Project Cost SGD 110,000,000.00
Client Shimizu Corporation